The Big W
All the things.
- Launch at the gym, which meant four hours of bliss for me. I got to take part of Erin's spin class (one of the best spin instructors of all time!), which I wasn't anticipating, and that was a joy. lus the four other classes I took, which I haven't been able to take since I left Gold's!
- Food. Including donut holes from Knead and chocolate birthday cake (not consumed simultaneously)
- Really good tea, green with mint, from Tea in Sahara. And I'm not a tea drinker, so that's saying something.
- Mom telling me she got my surprise card in the mail and it was er oyful moment of the year :)
- Watching a friend's soccer game in which his team won. Go Rogues!
- Said soccer team had a raffle and I won a T-shirt!
- Seeing a friend I haven't seen in months who just moved back to PVD, who had a housewarming party, and whose birthday it was (hence the cake!). It was so good to see her and catch up--and now I know she's in the neighborhood!
- Apothic Red wine. FTW.