Greek Baby Skyline Moon
My happy moments today include:
1. A wake-up call from a friend in Greece
2. Swapping funny stories (mostly receiving them) with Nik, the "surgeon." Also, he serenaded me with jazz and Greek songs on his super fancy electric guitar.
3. Seeing my friend Steph for the first time since I found out she was pregnant, to celebrate her new baby's arrival in a few months. She's actually one of those pregnant women who glows.
4. Driving home at dusk to cross the bridge and see the Manhattan skyline. It really is stunning. (Since I was driving, on a bridge, the photo isn't mine. I found it here.)
5. I arrived to RI just in time to catch the moon rising. It was orange and giant and spectacular. I pulled over in India Point Park to admire it.
6. (Not in title): I returned home to find out that during my time at the baby shower and my commute to RI, the Cowboys lost in "super dramatic fashion." And while I shouldn't delight in the downfall of anyone, well...I'll just say I'm happy for the Packers.
7. Bonus: tomorrow is a holiday, so I can look forward to sleeping in and enjoying the day!
Wishing a beautiful week for all of you.